Join Rescue Me Ohio as we fight for companion animals in Ohio! You want to save those sad, furry faces from abuse and neglect, but you know you can’t save them all. Support us and we can help!
You’ve probably seen the Facebook posts about our Start Some Good campaign. What exactly is this campaign and what does Rescue Me Ohio intend to do with the money raised?
The main purpose of this campaign is to raise money to file for our 501(c)(3) and non-profit corporation status (which we already have enough money for, thank you!). With that designation, it will be easier for us to generate our own funds by hosting our own fundraising events and selling merchandise.
But the more we raise during Start Some Good, the more we can do right now! Like…
- Order Animal Shelter Worker Training Kits so we can train and assist the shelters across our state to be better havens for companion animals;
- Plan more Spruce Up Days for shelters in need across the state, like what we are working on with Meigs County;
- Spread the word across Ohio by attending various expos and handing out reference materials;
- Obtain vaccinations and flea/tick/heartworm prevention for shelters in need;
- …and so much more! The possibilities are endless! Of course, we will continue all of our other projects such as crossposting, transports, spotlighting rescues, and educating the community!
Donating $5 may seem like a drop in the bucket of a never-ending problem, but it’s a huge contribution to us! Rescue Me Ohio has a great team of smart people with unlimited passion and dedication–we’ve already done so much with so little, will you support us so we can grow even bigger?
There are 21 days left in the campaign and we are still so far from our goal! Please support us and be a part of our solution for Ohio! With your help, we WILL change this state!
(Donors get some cool rewards, too, such as branded t-shirts and tote bags!)
Thank you again, supporters–we love you and can’t continue without you.